Why is it that the last 10% of a project is the hardest? We’ve done a ton of work downstairs and yet there is still some work left that we just can’t manage to complete.
- Black cabinet piece on top cabinets
- Decor (I thought I had the space decorated before we took the wallpaper down! )
- Small piece of baseboard around bar
The basement isn’t the only place we stopped at 90%.
- Crown molding in front bedroom
Lampshades in master bedroom**
- Fascia on deck
- Alaska scrapbook from 2013
I love all the blogs out there that post before-after photos of spaces; I’m a little envious that they can actually complete something but that’s just not how we roll.
**I first wrote this post on September 17th, just a week or two ago we got some shades.. Talk about doing everything at 90%! I’ve got great
excuses reasons why these things aren’t getting done but excuses are like opinions and opinions are… you know where I’m going with that? 😉