Now that volleyball is over, cabin-season is winding down, and I can be fueled by PSLs, I feel motivated to tackle a bunch of inside projects! Here are just a few I’ve been thinking a lot about:
- Blog about kitchen/dining/hallway wallpaper removal.
- Install bathroom door knob.
- Install crown molding in front bedroom and office, maybe by the end of 2015. Thanks Conrad!
- Paint hallway ceiling, trim and put up board & batten like this.
- Research new doors. My coworker told me how she replaced all her doors using a kit that includes all the tools to cut the hinge and knob holes.
- Bite the bullet and order the wardrobes for the bedroom.
- Decide what to do about the kitchen. Start planning.
Anyone want to
lend give me hundreds of dollars to help jump start all these things?